Tang’s Living Group concerns and respects customer privacy. All personal data collected is handled with strict confidentiality.
ACCESS AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CUSTOMERS
Only our authorized staffs are permitted to access our customers' information which may consist of personal data in our database. The information, however, may be used by Tang’s Living Group, its parent company, subsidiaries, business partners, agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide services to our company for the following purposes including but not limited to:
· Providing information on updated products and services.
· Processing applications for loyalty programmes and administering membership accounts of these programmes of Tang’s Living Group.
· Processing requests from customers and arranging delivery of products and services.
· Sustaining customer relationship management including sending membership and promotional offers and conducting market research, etc.
· Responding and handling customers' enquiries.
· Facilitating payment for products and services provided by us and/or our parent company, subsidiaries, associated companies and business partners.
· Publishing customers’ reviews and feedbacks to the testimonial section via email, other travel websites, social media platforms and guest comment card, etc.
INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
To facilitate the provision of information and services to our customers, we collect the information (which may consist of personal data) as below:
· Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, passport or other identification documents and credit card information.
· Contact information such as telephone number, mailing address, email address and fax number.
· Business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information.
· Preference information such as language preference, hotel room, meal and travel preferences and other information related to the customers' stay with us.
· Loyalty programmes information such as flight information, membership number and account name of frequent flyer programmes.
· Transaction information such as stay and redemption records.
· Survey information completed by our customers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may use your personal information, your name, contact information and other information collected for marketing communications such as direct mail, email, telephone call and other electronic means containing news, offers, promotions and events to be offered by us or by our business partners in relation to the following products and services:
· Accommodation services
· Food and beverage services
· Catering services
· Loyalty programmes
· Non-air transportation services including hotel transfers, limousine and car rental service, etc.
· Spa and body care services
· Other product services, including but not limited to telephone service, computer and printing services, gift card, etc.
TO OPT-OUT, ACCESS OR CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We provide opt-out, access and correcting personal information through the channels below (preferably by email). Please state your name, membership number together with details of your request : -
Executive Office, 6/F, 1163 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
(Customers will be removed from our mailing list within fourteen business days upon receipt of their requests.)
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Tang’s Living Group will destroy any personal information (other than personal data which retention period is prescribed by law) it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Personal information (other than personal data) will only be retained as long as we consider it necessary unless such information is retained to satisfy any applicable statutory requirements/contractual obligations or for the purpose of investigation, detection and preventions/prosecution of crime.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may modify this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted to our website. Updated versions of our Policy will include the date of the revision at the end of this Policy so that you will be able to check when the Policy is last amended.
Any changes of Policy will be effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes indicate your acceptance of the revised Policy.
This Policy shall be construed in accordance with the laws of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.
This Policy is written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the other translated versions of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
Updated and effective from 15th December 2017